825 Ave Laurier E., Montréal (QC), H2J 1G2
Du Lundi au Vendredi : 9h - 17h
514 342-FISC (3472)
Du Lundi au Vendredi : 9h - 17h

Other frequently asked question:

Can we file our U.S. income taxes trough Impôts Ici ! inc. ?

Since several years we file american income taxes. We are well aware of residency status determination and we can file either resident or non resident income tax.
Our expertise include self-employment income and states taxes, for states where income tax apply.
Please call us for more information and for our competitive rates.

Most frequent situation where an income tax report is needed :

– U.S. Citizen living in Canada

Streamlined procedure

– Rental income in the U.S.A.

– Disposition of real property in the U.S.A. and witholding certificates

– Canadian who worked in the U.S.A.

United States income tax - Did you know ? Quick Method of Accounting (GST/QST)