U.S.A. Tax Returns

Since several years we file American income taxes.
We are well aware of residency status determination and we can file either resident or non-resident income tax.

Our expertise include self-employment income and states taxes, for states where income tax apply. Please call us for more information and for our competitive rates.

Most frequent situation where an income tax report is needed:

  • U.S. Citizen living in Canada
  • Streamlined procedure
  • Rental income in the U.S.A.
  • Disposition of real property in the U.S.A. and withholding certificates
  • Canadian who worked in the U.S.A.

Offered by our partner Effisca.

Stay informed

Subscribe to receive advice and tips from our team!