Benefits of the position
- 35 to 40 hours a week
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full group insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to the voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP)
- Dynamic, growing business
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
- English classes paid by the employer
Reporting to the branch manager, the incumbent’s main responsibilities are to advise customers, and supervise interns and technicians in order to promptly and properly meet customers’ needs. The position is 80% taxation and 20% accounting.
Specifically, the incumbent will have the following duties:
- Review personal and corporate income tax returns prepared by technicians
- Prepare or finalize complex personal and corporate income tax returns, if necessary
- Present and explain completed income tax returns to customers
- Provide advice to customers on taxation and accounting matters
- Prepare financial statements and GST/QST reports
- Perform general bookkeeping duties
- Support technicians and technician-receptionists in their duties
- Supervise and train interns and technicians
- Support the team to ensure the smooth daily operation of the company
- Accounting designation (CPA) or partially completed master’s degree in taxation, an asset
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in taxation at an accounting firm
- Ability to easily understand the customers’ needs and to work independently
- Team spirit, ability to manage several projects at once, and excellent task management skills
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of the main accounting and income tax software
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description of the company
Impôts ICI! offers a dynamic work environment in beautiful offices located in the Plateau Mont‑Royal area and easily accessible by subway.
Our company, which was created in 2001, is still growing and offers opportunities for advancement, a great deal of training and professional development activities, and fringe benefits (reimbursement of tuition fees and professional membership dues, etc.).
The quality of the clientele that we serve and the pleasant working atmosphere found in small and medium-sized businesses such as Impôts ICI! make the company a very enjoyable place to work.