Impôts ici ! is a firm offering tax and accounting services well established on the Plateau Mont-Royal, in Montreal. We offer a personalized approach and high quality standards. We value teamwork while allowing our employees to grow and express themselves individually so that they can reach their full potential. The quality of the clientele served and the pleasant work climate found at Impôts ici ! make it a great place to work.
We are currently looking for an accountant to complete our team.
As an accountant, you will report directly to the branch manager. Your main responsibilities will be to play an advisory role with clients and supervise interns and tax technicians in order to respond adequately and quickly to clients’ needs. A typical working day will consist of 80% tax and 20% accounting.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Review personal and corporate income tax returns prepared by technicians;
- Present and explain tax returns to clients;
- Advise clients on tax and accounting issues;
- Supervise general bookkeeping;
- Support technicians in the performance of their tasks;
- Supervise and coach technicians and trainees;
- Support the team in the daily activities of the business.
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in tax in a firm;
- A CPA accounting designation is not required if the experience a similar position is relevant;
- Ease of understanding customer needs;
- Team spirit, autonomy, efficient management of tasks and the ability to manage several files at the same time;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of major accounting and tax software, such as Quick Books, Sage50, DTmax, Taxprep.
- A permanent full-time position;
- Possibility of unlimited teleworking;
- Flexible hours
- A stimulating work environment in beautiful premises easily accessible by metro (2 minutes from Laurier metro);
- Superior retribution compared to market;
- Group insurance and social benefits;
- Generous sick days and vacation from the 1st year;
- A corporate culture promoting the well-being, development and fulfillment of employees.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected will be contacted.