Last updated: March 11, 2021
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
To offer services to its users and potential users, Impôts Ici ! collects different types of personal information:
- personal information that you enter in a form, including your name, address, contact information and other identifying information, in addition to your tax and financial information, as well as your email address;
- personal information that you provide to us when you register, open a user account or log in, use a service, or contact one of our experts for support or to contact us to share your comments;
- billing and payment information, including credit or debit card information such as card numbers and expiration dates;
- diagnostic and usage data to improve our site and make sure everything is working properly.
Impôts Ici ! only collects your personal information when necessary and for the purposes intended at the time of collection.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
a) ensure that you are satisfied with your experience on our site;
b) verify your identity and other information you have provided to us;
c) manage our business;
d) provide you with services that may be of interest to you;
e) comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
When you provide us with your personal information to benefit from a service, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter, we assume that you consent to our collecting your information and that we were using them for that purpose only.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for another reason, for marketing purposes for example, we will ask you directly for your express consent, or we will give you the opportunity to refuse.
If, after giving us your consent, you change your mind and no longer consent to us contacting you, collecting your information or disclosing it, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, at the following address: Impôts Ici !, 825, Laurier Avenue East, Montreal (Quebec) H2J 1G2.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our terms of service.
You consent to your personal information being shared with our sister company Effisca, if your needs so require. Tax experts from Effisca will be able to assist us with the complex aspects of your file, if necessary.
- SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
In general, the third-party providers that we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to be able to perform the services they provide to
However, some third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions.
With respect to these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information.
You may be required to leave our site by clicking on certain links on our site. We do not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices of such other sites and recommend that you carefully read their privacy policies.
- LANGUAGE OF TRANSLATION
- QUESTIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to access your personal information, correct it, modify it or delete any personal information we have about you, or if you simply wish to obtain additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at the following address: Impôts Ici !, 825, Laurier Avenue East, Montreal (Quebec) H2J 1G2.