Please read the minimum requirements because we automatically reject applications that do not meet them.
Mandatory minimum requirements
- 4 years’ experience at an accounting firm in Quebec
- Functional bilingualism (English and French)
Benefits of the position
- 35 to 40 hours a week
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full group insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to the voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP)
- Dynamic, growing business
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
- English classes paid by the employer
We are seeking an accounting and taxation technician to perform the following duties:
- Personal income tax return preparation
- Bookkeeping, bank reconciliation
- Tax reporting
- Corporate income tax return preparation
- Business incorporation and much more
Experience in American taxation is a major asset, but not a requirement to apply for this position.
Candidates who do not have 4 years’ experience at an accounting firm in Quebec or who are not functional in French and English will not be selected. Please do not submit your resume if either of these is the case.
This is a 35- to 40-hour a week position offering a competitive salary based on experience.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.