Please read the minimum requirements because we automatically reject applications that do not meet them.
Reporting to the president, the incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to provide advisory services to Impôts ICI! customers.
Benefits of the position
- 35 to 40 hours a week
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full group insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to the voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP)
- Dynamic, growing business
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
- English classes paid by the employer
- Review personal and corporate income tax return documents prepared by technicians
- Prepare or finalize complex personal and corporate income tax returns, if necessary
- Supervise and train interns and technicians
- Present and explain completed income tax returns to customers
- Provide advice to customers on taxation and accounting matters
- Prepare financial statements and GST/QST reports
- Perform general bookkeeping duties
Mandatory minimum requirements
- Training and/or diploma (bachelor’s degree, diploma of college studies, attestation of college studies or diploma of vocational studies) in accounting, management or administration generally required
- Accounting designation or master’s degree in taxation, an asset
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in taxation at an accounting firm and in team management
- Team spirit, ability to manage several projects at once, and excellent task management skills
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of the main accounting and income tax software
Candidates who do not have 5 years’ experience at an accounting firm in Quebec or who are not functional in French and English will not be selected. Please do not submit your resume if either of these is the case.
This is a 35- to 40-hour a week position offering a competitive salary based on experience.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.