Impôts ici ! is a firm offering tax and accounting services well established on the Plateau Mont-Royal, in Montreal. We advocate a personalized approach and high quality standards. We value teamwork while allowing our employees to grow and express themselves individually so that they can reach their full potential. The quality of the clientele served and the pleasant work climate found at Impôts ici ! make it a great place to work.
We are currently looking for a tax expert to complete our team.
As a tax expert, you will report directly to the branch manager. In collaboration with the other members of the team of accountants and tax technicians, your objective will be to respond adequately and quickly to the needs of clients.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Review personal and corporate income tax returns;
- Prepare non-resident taxes (rental income, NR4, etc.);
- Prepare and/or supervise disposal certificate of compliance (ITA 116);
- Oversee voluntary disclosures;
- Supervise adjustments request, objections, etc.;
- Support the team in the daily activities of the company;
- Participate in the training of employees and accountants.
- Diploma in Tax (obtained or in the process of being obtained) or any other relevant diploma (relevant experience in the field may be considered in the absence of a diploma);
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in individual and corporate taxes;
- Experience in an accounting or a tax firm;
- Strong ability to understand client needs;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and rigor;
- Great ability to work in a team and good interpersonal relationships;
- Ability to manage several files at the same time and efficient management of his tasks;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of major accounting and tax software, such as Quick Books, Sage50, DTmax, Taxprep.
- A permanent full-time position;
- Possibility of unlimited teleworking;
- Flexible hours;
- A stimulating work environment in beautiful premises easily accessible by metro (2 minutes from Laurier metro);
- Competitive remuneration determined on the basis of experience;
- Group insurance and retirement plan contributions;
- Generous sick days and vacation from the 1st year;
- A corporate culture promoting the well-being, development and fulfillment of employees.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae by email to the following address: email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected will be contacted.