Benefits of the position
- Permanent position
- 30 to 40 hours a week
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full group insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to the voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP)
- Dynamic, growing business
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
- English classes paid by the employer
Reporting to the president of the company, the incumbent’s main responsibilities are to develop new functionalities for the company’s management system and resolve the numerous existing bugs. The management system is written in PHP and interacts with a MySQL database. The system is entirely customized and does not use a framework or WordPress. The incumbent must be comfortable with both front-end and back-end development, but most of the work involves back-end development.
Although the incumbent works mostly from home, he must be fully available during business hours, as if he were in the company’s offices. He must also work on site once a week; therefore, he must be able to come into the offices regularly.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming
- Proficiency with Slack and Git, an asset
- Proficiency with PHP and MySQL, a requirement
- Excellent ability to synthesize information and work with numbers
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description of the company
Impôts ICI! offers a dynamic work environment in beautiful offices located in the Plateau Mont‑Royal area and easily accessible by subway.
Our company, which was created in 2001, is still growing and offers opportunities for advancement, a great deal of training and professional development activities, and fringe benefits (reimbursement of tuition fees and professional membership dues, etc.).
The quality of the clientele that we serve and the pleasant working atmosphere found in small and medium-sized businesses such as Impôts ICI! make the company a very enjoyable place to work.