Based on the results of the 2015 client’s survey, we present the actions we propose to offer the best experience.
The main measures:
1 / Decrease the waiting time:
One person from the reception will be dedicated to the quick sorting of clients. Clients will be more quickly directed to the right resource.
More employees will be available at the reception to serve you better. We hired more staff at reception to better cover the busiest time of the day which is from 16h to 20h.
A computerized machine number at the reception will also allow optimizations.
Appointments will be reworked to reduce the waiting time before the appointment. Buffer zones placed during the day will absorb potential delays.
2 / Strengthen our employees’ training program
The training program of our reception staff was widely deepened. Seasonal employees will start a week earlier to follow this demanding training.
The reception staff will wear an identifying badge. This will facilitate the monitoring of comments.
An anonymous mini-survey to rate hospitality service will be made upon dropping your file.
3 / Reduce processing times without an appointment (for simple returns)
Processing times will be further reduced through changes in internal process.
To save time, you can also :
- Submit your application to the office outside the busiest time (which is from 16h to 20h) and before March 15.
- Prepare your questionnaires before you go using the latest version from our website
- Prepare your documents by opening all envelopes and placing flat and unfolded documents.
- Submit your file by mail instead of coming in person
- The whole team joins me in thanking you for your trust.